Mark I. Peroff
Partner, New York Office
Mark Peroff is a seasoned intellectual property attorney who has over 25 years of experience helping clients protect their intellectual property in the United States and virtually all countries throughout the world.
Mark's positions at the USPTO, industry, and private practice enable him to develop and implement effective strategies to facilitate accomplishing client's goals of procurement, monetizing, enforcement, and defending IP rights. Mark's clients span the globe, as well as the spectrum of for-profit and not-for- profit enterprises. Having filed over 7,000 US trademark applications and been responsible for the procurement of countless foreign applications, as well as representing clients in trademark and copyright litigation in federal courts throughout the US, business transactions, his peers are correct when they say "Mark is the go-to person" regardless of the nature of the problem. He gets the job done with energy and enthusiasm.
- N.Y. State Bar
- Federal District Court for Southern District of New York
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- B.A. History – University of Cincinnati.
- Juris Doctor – University of Cincinnati
- Association for the City of New York
- Asociación Interamericana de la Propiedad Intelectual (ASIPI)
- European Community Trademark Association (ECTA)
- International Trademark Association (INTA)
- Pharmaceutical Trademark Group
- American Jewish Committee - Member of Board of Directors, NJ Chapter
- Congregation B'nai Jeshurun, NJ - Member Board of Trustees